mushrooms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Psychocircus91

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Will mushrooms grow under a single fluorescent bulb in a standard ten gallon? I'm considering starting a ten gallon tank that I used to use for freshwater and was just curious. I wouldn't try anything other than mushrooms.

Thanks. Thought it could be possible since ten gallons is really shallow. Will probably give it a try when my mushrooms spread in my 75g.

Another question: Will mushrooms fight with different species of mushrooms? I know they can sting other coral, but can species of mushrooms share rocks?

For the most part with the exception of some of the unusual species like the huge anemone like ones that will eat fish. I have some reds, purples, blues, and greens all happily living next to eachother

For the most part with the exception of some of the unusual species like the huge anemone like ones that will eat fish. I have some reds, purples, blues, and greens all happily living next to eachother

Thank you for the reply. I thought that was the case from images I've seen. Any idea if this is true with typical mushrooms alongside ricordea mushrooms?

Back
Top Bottom