mushrooms?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
any way to get a better pic with a flash or brighter light... The second look more like ricordea
first pic looks like a bleached shroon of ric...

didn't mean to show the second pic twice. I can't always get really nice pics. I just got them today along with some bright green clove polyps. I thought the green shrooms looked kinda like ricordia but wasn't sure and never seen the white ones like the top..I wondered if they were dieing. He had them all together. I will see if I can get a better pic.

thanks
Jeff

I agree they look like ricordia. I've seen white ones from time to time. I'm not sure if they are bleached or not.

it would be nice if it would stay white... I have seen them also at the LFS and thats what they said about them being white or very light florescent green. This is at a large wholesale LFS who knows his stuff. Only time will tell...

Here is a picture of the green one with flash on. sorry I didn't do that last time but many times they just don't turn out good. I will keep an eye on the white one,, it came with some clove polyps with bright green centers.. they looks sweet.

Back
Top Bottom