Music!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lately I've been getting really into big band and Rockabilly as well. Anybody else?

I've also recently fell in love with the magic that is Chuck Berry ;)

I feel my taste in music reaches too far into pre-history for the majority of this forum :lol:

Don't know about the majority, but perhaps the more vocal majority?

Pretty much anything from the eighties and some from the seventies. Favorites include queen, Styx, journey and Billy Joel. I know it's sad but basically everything I listen too is from before I was born. :p

LOL, wish I could say that!

Well after reading what's here, it feels like the 99% of my friends. They will listen to everything BUT country. Yes I am a country music guy. I seen Brad Paisley last night and he put on one heck of a live show.

Nice. My tastes span most of the music scene; classical, Jazz, Country, Bluegrass, and Rock, don't typically do much Metal, Rapp, or Funk, but most everything else. Some of my choices get me some very strange looks from my students, others get me a thumbs up. Some of the more eclectic choices include Songcatcher (both I and II - also a great movie BTW), Celtic (albums Celtic Fantasy, Celtic Wonder, and Celtic Celebration top the list), Native American (Desert Dance, Sacred Earth Drums, and Thunderdrums are all good albums), Fresh Aire (Mannheim Steamroller); Older stuff that is still popular includes CCR, Simon and Garfunkel, Woodie Guthrie, Lots from the 50s and 60s; In Country, Johny Cash is definitely the Man (every Friday is either Cash or LeDoux day), Chris LeDoux, John Denver, Garth Brooks, George Strait; Older Rock includes Queen, Styx, Stevie Nicks, Journey, and of course the Eagles. List could go on and on

Last edited:
christine2012 said:
So uh... I wonder if anyone will recognize any of these
Billy Bragg
The Clash
Cocksparrer
Stiff Little Fingers
Against Me!
Leftöver Crack
NOFX
Crass
The Specials
Bad Religion
Youth Brigade
Descendents
Pennywise
Dropkick Murphys
The Misfits
BOB DYLAN
And of course all the 80s music I grew up on. Kiss, queen, and the like.
Anyone? Cheers ;)

Yes! Awesome list! I love punk lol especially NOFX and the misfits!

Tcal01 said:
I saw both of them in concert :) amazing

Hah thats awesome.... Which one did you like more?? I think i like the black keys more, they have some killer songs!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hah thats awesome.... Which one did you like more?? I think i like the black keys more, they have some killer songs!

They were both awesome in their own way. I feel like the black keys but on a better show bbut Foster the people had a better and more fun crowd. They were both awesome though

I love howlin for you and gold on the ceiling. Epic..... :)

Not sure if anyone else here likes mumford and sons but i think its pretty unique and cool music. :p

On the music topic. My tickets for Rob Zombie/Marilyn Manson just arrived today.

I told my hubby instead of a diamond for our wedding anniversary, I wanted to go to the concert instead. ;)

DragonFish71 said:
On the music topic. My tickets for Rob Zombie/Marilyn Manson just arrived today.

I told my hubby instead of a diamond for our wedding anniversary, I wanted to go to the concert instead. ;)

Now that is a true fan!

DragonFish71 said:

Aw man I've wanted to see manson for sooo long! Lol have fun, I'm so jealous :p

DragonFish71 said:
It's harder here in Colorado to see him. The state has all but banned him ever since the Columbine shootings.

Oh I bet. Even tho that totally was not his fault -.- he doesn't come too close to me either

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom