Must sell live rock/substrate, NOW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyC1073

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am moving from Fredericksburg, VA on Monday (7/14) and QUICKLY,
QUICKLY, QUICKLY need to sell 150-200# of live rock and crushed
coral substrate from an established tank. I had plans to sell the
entire lot (tank, skimmer, overflow, etc.) but that fell through
last night! So, The rock either goes to your tank or the woods in my
backyard! ( :cry: YIKES!!!!) I am obvioiusly a motivated seller and willing
to take a loss to put this stuff in a tank.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks!

Scott

P.S. Already sold all my coral and fish.

Man i can't take all of it. but maybe i can take 50lbs of LR off your hands. Find out how figure out how much you want for that amount with the shipping and let me know. It will be going to Beacon NY, 12508.

AHHHHH I live about an hour away from you but my tank is not set up yet! :bad-words: :censor: :censor: :censor: :onfire: :rocket:
I need a good deal on live rock but my tank is not ready for it yet, is there any way of storing it for a short time and then curing it or somthing like that?

it would be worth finding a way i just paid over 300.00 for 40 lbs. i would run out buy a tank, couple powerheads and a 12 dollar plant light from walmart and jimmie rig together a spot for it :!:

I wish i was an hour away. I'd take it all. How much do you want for the lot? Maybe i will make the 370 mile (one way) drive.

The garbage can, heater, powerhead, and light would work like a charm. I have an extra heater and powerhead you may have and I can sell you a 30' double bulb light for like $15 or something. Just get up here already! :)

darn. im looking for some live rock too. would be interested in selling 100 lbs worth? i only have a 75 gallon tank. i could be down there this weekend. ide be coming from rochester ny. please let me know.

sorry edit button is gone.
if ya really dont wanna just sell 100 lbs,i guess i could do the whole bundle if need be.

We dont allow edits in the classifies form to make sure people dont change what they have posted. for example if I offer something and then edit it later to change what I said so it looks like i was not really offering it.

Back
Top Bottom