my 10 gallon finally starting to come together!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

batmansocks117

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm finally starting to like how my 10 gallon looks, lol. I still want to add some more live plants, especially back where you can see the air pump and the heater, but I'm content for at least awhile (heh, yea right XP). And after not knowing anything about fishless cycling before I got my tank and the fish, I'm happy to say that my tank is finally cycled! woot!

Quick question, I want to get some african dwarf frogs sometime in the future, and I've read that they can get stuck and hurt pretty easily. Will the rocks in the tank be safe for them?

Also first photo of my two guppies that I've ever managed to get, lol. They are far too quick and never sit still long enough to actually get a decent photo.

Attachments

• tank1.jpg
    tank1.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 168
  • tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 139
Petco has a green fake plant decor with an airline tubing running up the center of it, that'd hide your white air tube.

But those guppies are awesome!!!

I'm finally starting to like how my 10 gallon looks, lol. I still want to add some more live plants, especially back where you can see the air pump and the heater, but I'm content for at least awhile (heh, yea right XP). And after not knowing anything about fishless cycling before I got my tank and the fish, I'm happy to say that my tank is finally cycled! woot!

Quick question, I want to get some african dwarf frogs sometime in the future, and I've read that they can get stuck and hurt pretty easily. Will the rocks in the tank be safe for them?

Also first photo of my two guppies that I've ever managed to get, lol. They are far too quick and never sit still long enough to actually get a decent photo.

Your gravel seems fine for ADFs. Careful with those tetra heaters, they don't last long. Mine busted out on me.

Thanks!!

Okay, I'll have to watch the temp then to make sure it doesn't start dropping. I had planned on getting a better heater eventually, but maybe I'll do it sooner now. =) thanks for the tip

Thanks!!

Okay, I'll have to watch the temp then to make sure it doesn't start dropping. I had planned on getting a better heater eventually, but maybe I'll do it sooner now. =) thanks for the tip

No problem. I would rather see less people fall victim to that like I did.

I have two of them in my tank. Plenty of hiding places and stuff for them and i have never seen them get stuck anywhere. They may be slow and clumsy but they should be fine

I have two of them in my tank. Plenty of hiding places and stuff for them and i have never seen them get stuck anywhere. They may be slow and clumsy but they should be fine

Awesome =) My boyfriend bought me 3 today and I've been watching them make their way around my tank, they are super entertaining, haha.

Back
Top Bottom