My 125 South American set up!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah im selling the redhead and blackbelt and barbs.

Keeping everything else, once the flowerhorn shows aggression ill buy another tank for her. She has so much personality. Plus the redhead is really causing problems... Along with the black belt.

Btw! In the tank section i just put up pics of my rescued JD in his new 77 i aquired yesterday :)

1 red oscar
1 black belt
1 redhead
1 flowerhorn
2 red tail tinfoil barbs
1 striped raphael catfish
1 marble walking cat fish
1 red tailed black shark

2 marineland c-360 canisters
1 fluval 80g hang on back

Removed territories a couple months ago, no aggression. Weekly waters changes upwards of 50%. All my fish are fed hikari carnivore sticks, nutrifin max sinking krill pellets, nutrifin max spirulina sticks, tetra jumbo carnivore sticks, and hikari frozen foods with the occasional live organic earthworm or leave of romain lettuce!

Watch out for the rainbow shark, they are NOT compatible with numerous species. The bala shark will grow over a foot long so if your tank isn't long enough you should probably return it now.

Its a redtailed black shark... Wont get much bigger then 5-6" as far as I know. And it is the ONLY shark/carp i have....

Back
Top Bottom