My 150 gallon tank just cycled and put fish in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish_lord

Aquarium Advice Regular
My 150 gallon with fluval fx5 filter
Maxi jet Powergrid for water breakage.
Cascade 700 and U2 backup filters

Ghost koi
Shubunkin
Ogon koi
Mirror koi
Orange koi ( forgot the name )
Leopard danio
2 ancistrus albino plecos
Leopard pleco
Fancy goldfish
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1433181559.053521.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1433181583.251374.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1433181603.903503.jpg

20 gallon fancy goldfish tank
150 gallon koi tank
60 gallon cichlid tank
2 gallon neon tetra tank

My 150 gallon with fluval fx5 filter
Maxi jet Powergrid for water breakage.
Cascade 700 and U2 backup filters

Ghost koi
Shubunkin
Ogon koi
Mirror koi
Orange koi ( forgot the name )
Leopard danio
2 ancistrus albino plecos
Leopard pleco
Fancy goldfish
View attachment 273075View attachment 273076View attachment 273077

150 gallon koi tank
60 gallon cichlid tank
2 gallon neon tetra tank

You really shouldn't be keeping koi in there. Are you sure that's a 150? It looks awfully shallow, more like a 120.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

You really shouldn't be keeping koi in there. Are you sure that's a 150? It looks awfully shallow, more like a 120.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I'm sure it's a 150 gallon and yes I should be keeping koi in there as they have a pond to go to when the reach a size where they are suitable to go in the pond you will be pleased to know that I am getting a sturgeon for the tank which I know get HUGE.but also it has a pond to go to when it's ready

150 gallon koi tank
60 gallon cichlid tank
2 gallon neon tetra tank

Ok good, I was about to say "3 foot koi in 6 foot tank? I don't think so" Good to hear that they have a pond to go to. You do realize sturgeon get pretty big right? But cool tank, I think the goldfish can stay but koi in the pond!

The goldfish will stay put I've had the koi since they were fry they've moved from a 20 gallon to a 50 gallon to the 150 gallon,and soon they will be ready for the pond :) I know sturgeon get big im doing it on the same basis of growing him inside until he's ready for the pond it's amazing to watch the fish develop and grow instead of just buying a huge fish.

150 gallon koi tank
60 gallon cichlid tank
2 gallon neon tetra tank

Back
Top Bottom