my 2 and 1/2 years old aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

khanahmedabbas

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi Everyone,

I am from hyderabad,india and my aquarium can be seen here its just 2 and half years old.

First when i purchased aquarium i had all types of fishes but after knowing more about fishes i keep oranda gold fish and discuss but later i had only oranda gold fish because they are very beautiful.

Recently i purchased new small aquarium tank for breeding so if oranda gold fish lay eggs in big aquarium, for few days i will shift all oranda gold fish ones in small aquarium until eggs becomes real fishes.

In hyderabad,india its very hard to find imported aquarium.

Attachments

• IMAG02192.jpg
    IMAG02192.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 160
  • IMAG02193.jpg
    IMAG02193.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 146
  • oranda gold fisha.jpg
    oranda gold fisha.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 87
Wow! I love the roof on the aquarium. I've never seen anything like that before.

i am going to wholesale aquarium market today to get more oranda gold fish. Will also be searching for discuss.

Is there any problem in keeping oranda gold fish with discuss ?

Got more pairs of oranda gold fish just now from the market, now my aquarium is full of oranda gold fish small to large size.

Also Purchased
1) yellow and blue medicines
2) live plants
3) bowl for emergency use
4) 2 broken caves so fish can hide

Adding video to youtube so you can see what food i use for them and which medicine i use for them.

YouTube - My Aquarium Full of Oranda Gold Fish

I would say your tank is stocked now, maybe even close to fully stocked.

guess what the little ones oranda gold fish which i purchase are mating or looks like to me disturbing big ones so i decided to change them on coming wednesday.

i am going to get some more big oranda gold fish.

i love beatuiful people/beautiful fish/beautiful god.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom