My 20 gallon long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tank looks good! Maybe fill it up to the top and it would be perfect! What fish do you have in there? I see a juli Cory and a dwarf gourami... Anything else?:)

I did a top off right after I took this and have added a black background. At the time I have a dwarf gourami and 2 julii cory catfish but plan to add 5 rummy nose tetras and maybe a third cory.

I did a top off right after I took this and have added a black background. At the time I have a dwarf gourami and 2 julii cory catfish but plan to add 5 rummy nose tetras and maybe a third cory.

you will not be overstocked if you have this stock and 4 corys instead. It's up to you though.

Your tank looks great!!! Nicely decorated and compliments the wood tones around it. Well done!!!

You'll love the false "julii"! They are very active fun fish! But watch your openings b/c I'm not sure if they are jumpers. I had 2 and one jumped out of the short open top holding tank. You do need 4. I'm in the same boat, but the false julii was a real good pick. Energetic little creatures!

To plan your tank capacity there is a calculator here:
http://www.aqadvisor.com

Starting to covert to a planted tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Love the substrate blend

45g
Lemon Tetra x7
Cardinal Tetra x7
Bloodfin Tetra x7
Blue Gourami x1

75g
Tiger Barb x11
Denison Barb x7
Cherry Barb x9
Odessa Barb x7

I have done even more work on it and I think it looks even better. I will post a pic later.

Update pictures

I decided to shut this tank down because I am way more interested in my saltwater tank and need to be able to keep up with that.

Back
Top Bottom