My 21L Nano Tank, New Ocellaris Clownfish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks!!!! :D Yes, in Perth :) I see you're from Australia too! That's awesome :)

Finally someone from Aus. :D Opposite side but still. :) What did your fish and shrimp cost you over there?
Over here Peppermints = $55
Mated Pair of Ocellaris' = $100-120 (size depending)

And are you gonna set-up reef?

Woah!!! Expensive!!! My clowns were $30 each, and the Peppermint Shrimp was $25!! And they're set prices at a store called Ocean Reefs here in Perth. http://www.oceanreefs.com.au/

Hmm, move over to perth haha. I wondered if there were any other Aus members haha

Im not going to set up reef, just going to keep Clownfish and I will be getting an Anemone eventually :)

Ah true lol! Ah well at least we are getting things from the same country lol, although I had to order my test kit from the US. I'm looking forward to more pics of your tank! Are you still getting the 5G one for the family at Christmas?

Awww haha, maybe set one up anyway? :p lol. I'm loving mine at the moment, just going to keep on top of it a more maintenance is invloved the smaller the tank.
How do you go about ordering things off the net? I just looked at that Matt Richards website, do things come ok?

Ah ok, hmmm seems pretty good! Looking forward to the results. :)
I've got to head out now, but thanks for the chat and have a good Christmas!!!!

Im from Aus, Melb. Have a SW tank. Peppermint shrimp here are $20 and Ocellaris are $30 each too. But if they're a mated pair they're more expensive.

Depends where your shopping too. :)

Sorry, what's fts? Hehe
I will post pics of the shrimp up! When I can find him haha, he hides under all my rocks he's so funny :D

Back
Top Bottom