my 24 nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bskerrichard27

Aquarium Advice Addict
Tell me what everyone thinks does it look too crowded? Been up for a year know and finaly finished

ForumRunner_20120525_151648.jpg

A clown perc strawbery basslet some type of gobby I got out of the gulf of Mexico 5 hermits .5 astrae snails serpent star fish. Hammer coral acan coral Atlantic green tip sea anemone candy cane coral xenia Kenya tree some plate coral and a brain coral and there's some neon green sponge is growing on some rock

awesome! Im in the middle of building a 30 gallon too, and still wondering about which coral to get... How long was your tank running before you added the coral? I've been up for almost a month. I have 2 Perc. Clowns, yellow watchmen and a pistol shrimp with 40lbs of Live Rock

Mine was up about 4 months for the coral and 6 months for the anemone ...I tried too add a anemone two months after I set it up and it just about died I had to put it in my 55 till my nano matured ...

I wanted to go with hardy species in this tank because it is a nano and subject to parameter swings and temp swings ....thanks for your imput it makes the hard work more then worth it when others like it to

Back
Top Bottom