My 36 gallon bowl front build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SHARPiE said:
Your pH is quite high, but this will be all over the place while you cycle.
What is your ammonia reading? (NH3)

The fact that you are showing Nitrates (NO3) is a good thing. It's a sign that you are starting to establish a beneficial bacteria colony.

Cichlids love my ph

From now on I will be trans porting my water from my 10 gallon to my 36 gallon

paytertot said:

My local pet store owner told me if I don't want to wait the 60-70 days I can transfer about 9 gallons from my 10 gallon tank to make my cycle faster for about 3 weeks he said do this then your cycle will be basically done and he told me to put cichlids in my tank to help establish it too

I don't think water has enough beneficial bacteria to speed up the process. Plants, decor and filters do.

Samzter said:
I don't think water has enough beneficial bacteria to speed up the process. Plants, decor and filters do.

I have my algue ball in it and my two bamboo prices in it and the water I have in my 10 gallon is really rich with good and beneficial bacteria:)

Samzter said:
Oh yes that ought to do it lol!

Here's a few pic right now

Attachments

• image-1892405136.jpg
    image-1892405136.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 63
  • image-4106147523.jpg
    image-4106147523.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 67
My tank is doing AMAZING I think I should start to get some live plants:3 I have fake ones and one piece of live bamboo but Want to add more

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom