My 40 gallon tanks progress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gboy66

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys, just wanted some feedback on my tank! Wanted to see if it was decent enough for all of you expert fish keepers!!
Its a 40 gallon planted, and the only reason it hasn't crashed yet, is because of all of this forum's awesome advice! so what do you think??!?
Before------->After. :) :)

Nice tank good plant growth. The plant in the back right after shot is it fully aquatic? IMO it doesn't look it all the way?

Looks Great, The nice thing about this hobby is what ever you think looks good is fine. When I started it wasn't long before I started loading up with plants. Then taking cuttings from one tank and planting them into one of my other tanks. What do you have floating, is that bacopa?

FreshwaterTropical said:
Nice tank good plant growth. The plant in the back right after shot is it fully aquatic? IMO it doesn't look it all the way?

Thanks! And its called a "bihir". Apparently it is aquatic, i posted a thread asking about it :)

molly100a said:
Looks Great, The nice thing about this hobby is what ever you think looks good is fine. When I started it wasn't long before I started loading up with plants. Then taking cuttings from one tank and planting them into one of my other tanks. What do you have floating, is that bacopa?

Ya! I love buying new plants and fitting them into the tank like a puzzle :D And hornwort actually. It is growing like a weed! I like the floating look of it though! :)

Back
Top Bottom