My 45 Gal. Reef Build - First Timer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Next year maybe you get the huge tank for your birthday! Or maybe an anniversary present for the BOTH of you! LOL

Next year maybe you get the huge tank for your birthday! Or maybe an anniversary present for the BOTH of you! LOL

I happen to like you way of thinking but my mortgage company doesn't think much of it. LOL

Nice zooa colony. The hammer is cool too, wait til that thing opens all the way up and spreads. they are awesome!

Nice zooa colony. The hammer is cool too, wait til that thing opens all the way up and spreads. they are awesome!

I love the hammers and the torches. Makes me a bit nervous that I can keep it from damaging the others but...... Besides, my wife really wanted something that "Blows in the Breeze". LOL On top of that, it is nice to have something the clowns just might decide to host in. That would be cool. :fish2:

My torch is ALWAYS mistaken for a nem it's so long and flowy. Thats another good one if thats the look you are looking for.

My torch is ALWAYS mistaken for a nem it's so long and flowy. Thats another good one if thats the look you are looking for.

I really want a one but alas, not enough lighting yet. Key word is YET! LOL I am going to do a DIY lighting job but I am wrestling with the size. I want to do one that fits my tank but I want to upsize the tank as soon as I can manage it. A big part of me wants to build it to the size of tank I want to get and just make do in the meantime.

Makes sense, why do the lighting twice? I don't think the torch requires super high lighting, mine is on my sandbed and flourishing there. It's similar to the frogspawn and hammer I believe. Here's the link for it, moderate light and flow.

Torch Coral

On my way home with some new additions. Happy Birthday to me. OK so it is a few days early but.......

I soo want a fire shrimp! Just at like $35 each I cant do it. Every shrimp I put in the 125g gets killed.....:-(

Or maybe I could have one in my biocube?

carey said:
I soo want a fire shrimp! Just at like $35 each I cant do it. Every shrimp I put in the 125g gets killed.....:-(

Or maybe I could have one in my biocube?

I love our Fire Shrimp. Just don't see except at feeding or if you look behind the rock from the end of the tank. LOL

Back
Top Bottom