My 60 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like the tank!! There's a castle in there:D. Do you know which kinds of cichlids because they look pretty cool! But awesome set up(y)

i like how the substrate matches the roofs of the castle..also your name is cool too (y)

Nice tank! :)

AddictedtoFishNoW said:
thanks :D I have a nice mixture.. I have a Red Zebra, Red blood Parrott, Electric Yellow Lab, Green Terror, Firemouth, a few more :D

I hate to tell you this but your tank is full of all incompatible cichlids from different continents, which is a no-no in fishkeeping. The green terror, firemouth and blood parrot all need a different setup and the zebra and yellow lab need a whole different setup entirely.

Thanks ya? I did a lot of research and asked a lot of people they said the same thinf but I also got answers that said if u have enough hiding places and proper filtration and keep up on the health of each fish could be successful..let me be the first to sayafter 1 month of them being mixed they all get a long and play with one another..I've only seen my konvict chase around everyone but its mever to the point that u notice scars and nipped fins or mixing fish anatomy..they r for the most part all babies and I intend to upgrade in the near future to a 200 gallon tank and have them in there..I'm just waiting for them to grow. But im keeping xlose tab.if u train them to not fight u can do it. I know once they get bigger then we have to separate them and thats when il get the monster tank :J

Back
Top Bottom