My 72 gallon bow front FOWLR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks really good! But what kind of angel is that I can't see very well.....darn glasses......

Looks like a juvenile emperor angelfish which isn't good and also that yellow tang needs a bigger tank...sorry to burst your bubble

U have a emperor and yellow tang in a 72 gallon? Those fish require atleast a 125 or more. U just going to keep them for a bit and trade them in? I mean don't get me wrong, they are some beautiful fish and ur tank is very good looking.. Just know they require more space.

Very nice 72 bows are one of my favorites

I don't want to be that guy but that angel will get to big for that tank and I never suggest less than a 90 for a yellow tang so just watch out!

Thanks, I recently changed to a larger filter setup and very happy with results. Water is crystal clear.

Very experienced and 30 year plus Saltwater only LFS sold me those and he knows my tank setup. He seems very honest and doesn't sell me everything I was interested in. I know the angle will get a lot bigger. Hopefully he doesn't steer me wrong. I do appreciate everyone's opinion and will keep your info in mind. I do want what's best for the fish.

Just a site u might wanna check out is liveaquraia.com. Not discrediting ur LFS. Just research u can do on ur own. Good luck.

If I can find the room I would love to upgrade to a larger tank in the future. "Honey, looks like your favorite sofa is gonna have to go" lol This tank was (your gonna hate me but) FREE.

Kio707 said:
Just a site u might wanna check out is liveaquraia.com. Not discrediting ur LFS. Just research u can do on ur own. Good luck.

Thanks, I will check it out

Well they are beautiful fish! Any other fish in there? Any other fish planned for the future?

Lucky I was looking for one and I found one on craigslist but it sold the next day!

hiltymj said:
Well they are beautiful fish! Any other fish in there? Any other fish planned for the future?

Looks like a clown and I can't tell what the blue speck is... Lol

hiltymj said:
Lucky I was looking for one and I found one on craigslist but it sold the next day!

I found some on craigslist, but they wanted 600 for them...

hiltymj said:

Thanks, my current list is: emperor angel, blue damsel, goby, yellow tang, orange clown. I want to add a 2 or 3 more but researching my options before I do.

SaltyH2O said:
Thanks, my current list is: emperor angel, blue damsel, goby, yellow tang, orange clown. I want to add a 2 or 3 more but researching my options before I do.

What kind of goby? And do you mean ocellaris clown?

hiltymj said:

My brother-in-law had a piranha in it but lost interest. He gave me the tank, stand, glass top and standard light. His only request was if i ever wanted to give up the tank i have to make sure he doesn't want it back first. I said no problem and started loading it in my truck before he finished what he was saying. Lol. All it needed was a fresh coat of paint on the stand, new filter setup, and a little cleaning. I have a little better light on it as well.

Ha I'm the only fish enthusiast in my whole family so I'm the one everyone gets their stuff from lol

Back
Top Bottom