My 90gal. Mbuna tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedNeck

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well, It feels like its been awhile and I've come along way from when I first joined asking questions about cycling a tank and what not. I Just wanted to add an update to my 90 gal. Mbuna tank. Im sorry for the blurry pic, I will try to get a better one later. All the fish have grown quite a bit and I took out the sponge filter that used to be in the back and add a bubbler instead. I really like the way it looks. Let me know what ya'll think.
60630-albums9586-picture44869.jpg

And I know my Mbuna mix may make some people say what the heck is this guy thinking but I really don't have too many aggression problems yet. Maybe its because they have enough cover.

The stock is:
4 Kenyi (1 male 3 female)
2 Albino Red top zebras
2 Red Zebras
^unknown sex
2 Melachromis(female)
4 Yellow Labs (Sex Unkown)
2 Yellow Tail Acei (Sex Unkown)
Common Pleco (will be re-homed when he gets too big)

The only thing I would do is turn the cichlid stones to where you can't see the holes in them. Otherwise it looks great ;) for the aggression it won't start till they get more muture

I see your point on turning the stones but I like watching them swim in and out of the stones!Thanks for all the kind words:)

Add a bumblebee I like all the so called aggressive species even tho they all can be nasty in there own right.

Tank looks great. I have a mixed bag myself.2 Bumble bee's, 2 blue acei, cobalt blue zebra, albino zebra, 4 yellow labs, 2 jewels, 3 peacocks. They are getting along at this point.

Back
Top Bottom