My 94L nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leighton79

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all, thought I'd put up a pic of my nano that's been up and running for about 8 weeks.

Livestock are

1 pair of false clowns

1 yellow clown goby

1 peppermint shrimp

Half a dozen hermits

Various snails.

Corals are,

Bubble, Branching hammer, a single torch head that I am trying to save, was almost dead in the tank at my lfs. Pulsing Xenia, ricordea mushroom colony and a small colony of brown star polyps.

Hope you all like this small ocean cube in my living room.

img_1463709_0_71bd715394fc00d1ad560081057f832b.jpg

Sure buddy, heres a pic of another one thats in my other tank, they are also known as a rock goby.

img_1465067_0_526ea7ac9bdef6a5564808525dc72045.jpg

Thanks very much, the bubble is growing in an uncontrollable way, it will end up being transferred into my larger tank at some point. I'll either have to try and frag it or buy another frag to replace it. I've done frags of other LPS before, torches, hammer etc, but bubbles look a different proposition all together!

Other tank is a 4ft 55g, I'm trying to get the other half to let me have a 6 or 7 foot tank sometime in the near future.

I do, and I have access to the acclaimed wharf aquatics, only a 20 minute trip from home. Do you have reasonable LFS?

Oh cool. Do you ever order fish online? No :( I don't, I am going to check out a fish store about 30 minutes away this week. They seem to have a good rep online.

Back
Top Bottom