my aquascape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kimlafeiet

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey guys.....jusT wanted to get some feedback on my aquascape for my new IM Nuvo 38 tank. I used about half dry (cured) rock, and half of my live rock from my exisiting tank.
I made sure the rock never touched the air during the move, and matcheD the temp, salinty and ph in both tanks first. Hopefully, this will help keep from having too much of a cycle. My fish were non too happy with me stealing thier reef, but the corals all seem unaffected by less rock in thier current tank. If all goes well, hoping to start moving everyone over within the next 2 weeks so I can take down the old tank (feeling a little cramped).

Honest opinion guys.....what do you think of the scape? I know its still cloudy, and dont mind the heater, but I am not sure I love it. I cant decide if it is too much rock or not. there is plenty of room on all sides, including the back, and though hard to see, several caves that go all the way through for flow.
I am really wanting to make this tank "wow", and Im just not sure this it it? so hard to tell with no corals how it will really look after a while.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140106_133559.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140106_133559.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 167
Thanks guys! The more I look at it, the more I think I do like it. Here is a better pci now that the water has cleared up quite a bit.

Attachments

• Picture xasdaf 021.jpg
    Picture xasdaf 021.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 120
Looks good. How many pounds is that? 1-2 pounds per gallon is sufficient so I doubt you have too much. I have 130 pounds in my 90 gallon.

Sent from my XT1080 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Looks great! I see more space for more rock in there though! Haha, I just think the more rock the merrier. Obviously, given there is significant swimming room lol

Back
Top Bottom