My Bettas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crystalbettas

Aquarium Advice Activist
Wanted to Show off my bettas! Their names are Sapphire(blue and white), Ruby(red), Garnet(red and blue) and Onyx(black).

IMG_3550.JPGIMG_1975.JPGIMG_7056.JPGIMG_3005.JPG

Wow, so pretty:)

Mine is very laid back and rarely shows me his fins lolIMG_0516.jpg
This is his resting, mischievous pose :)

They're all handsome little guys, but I especially like "Sapphire."

thank you! he's got a really terrible case of velvet and fin rot right now but he's pulling through and i have high hopes for him

It's been a few days: How's he doing?

he looks like he's starting to do better! from what i understand, velvet can take a little while to clear up, but he's starting to look less shiny which is a good sign. he's still his good active self even though he's in the dark most of the day. i'm really glad that he's starting to do better! now just to fix up my goldfish [emoji848]

he looks like he's starting to do better! from what i understand, velvet can take a little while to clear up, but he's starting to look less shiny which is a good sign. he's still his good active self even though he's in the dark most of the day. i'm really glad that he's starting to do better! now just to fix up my goldfish [emoji848]

Great work! (y)

Back
Top Bottom