My Boys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh no... I'm so sorry about Midnight passing... It's amazing how much of a personality fish can have and how easily it is to get attached to them.

I got a Common Pleco without realizing that I wouldn't have room to store it in my tank when he got to full size... I love him a lot, but he'll outgrow my 29G soon...

Thank you its true what you say about there personality and how you get attached to them. I miss him Lots.

Aww sorry about your pleco have you looked at getting another tank?

Nope... I have nowhere to put it. I have some friends with a 75G who have already agreed to take it, which is certainly a better choice than selling him or giving him to an LFS. But it's still going to be hard to give him up...

Absolutely... Not to make light of you losing Midnight, though. I'll at least get to see my Pleco again. He's 3 3/4 inches now.

Thats ok. Bet you will be happy to still see him. his a big boy then!! he sounds lovely do you have any pics of him? i still see midnight in a way i will never forget him.

You still see midnight in a way you will never forget him? Can you share on that?

And of my pleco? Sure, I have a couple. Here is how big he was pretty early on...

img_1290081_0_bacff7182d2db996061d0f2a2448ff61.jpg

And this is the most recent picture I have of him now... :] Looking at it though, I think he might actually be a she from the shape...

img_1290081_1_3af3ad9d34044082bb777299617c1bb6.jpg

Another...? :-\ Is something wrong with your water? How old are they? If possible, please try to have your water tested, if you aren't doing tests on your own.

Yep my other pride and joy he was being treated for an infection. I took a water smaple to pet at home last night and the water was fine no problems with it. I got him from the same shop as Midnight and have lost other fish i got from that shop as well so wont be going back to get more from there. I run water tests every day and always have.

Way to go on the water tests. Sounds like a bad LFS and they need to learn to keep proper care of their Bettas. Really sorry about your loss...

Its like a habit to run water tests! i was going to get on the phone to them today but a friends said they would proberly blame me any way. thats ok like i said before none of them will ever be forgotten they were my little men love them to bits. thank you.

Back
Top Bottom