my common pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

freak45

Aquarium Advice Regular
soo in algea wafers after the lights are shut off buy my pleco never eats its soo i figure i tried cucumber or zucinni i'm heading to the store after i type this..but his fav spot is hiding inside my pirate ship and haning on the sides soo should i drop the veggies at the spot or around the sides...and how do i get my glofish to stop eating the algea wafers 0_o lol they seem to like it

soo in algea wafers after the lights are shut off buy my pleco never eats its soo i figure i tried cucumber or zucinni i'm heading to the store after i type this..but his fav spot is hiding inside my pirate ship and haning on the sides soo should i drop the veggies at the spot or around the sides...and how do i get my glofish to stop eating the algea wafers 0_o lol they seem to like it

I have the same issue with my crazy bunch of Africans. But trust me your Pleco is getting some. I throw the wafers in and my guys go nuts but the Pleco gets some.

Back
Top Bottom