My daughters 30 gal.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zarmalar

Aquarium Advice Freak
She has 6 long fin danios, 1 bumblebee Platy, 1 rainbow Platy, 1 guppy, 4 baby bumblebee Platies,1 golden snail.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120104_125359.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120104_125359.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 140
Very nice and colorful! Is that a breeder box in the top corner? What do you have in it?

Thanks! 4 baby bumblebee platies. They are growing and doing well. I'm thinking of rehoming them once older.

Nice colorful aquarium but I usually perfer a more natural looking setup but each to there own. I hope your daughter is enjoying the aquarium hobby.

She just turned a year old ;) I'm enjoying the hobby and she enjoys looking. We both win

... Uhm no it is not, the noisey part is the filter, it seems to be quite powerful. I never hear the air pump it sits on the table the tank is on.

And yes our fish are very healthy, my danios are reproducing like crazy. The platies and guppy are newer but she did birth her babies. And well the babies seem to be thriving. It's the first tank I've ever set up, I did a fish in cycle and obviously keeping up with water changes. It's too much fun!

Thanks for the recomendation, right now I don't have the money for a new filter, I just need to make sure the water level is high up :) it helps but still noisey

Back
Top Bottom