My eventual stock list...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like true percs more as they have more clack vs. false percs. a quick google image search will show you what I mean.

Im guessing you meant black not clack and ya they look way better but also cost more haha.

Is it sometimes difficult to find a pair that get along? At one of the lfs they have them in little cubicles and there is two that always try to fight it looks like...

Well, there are other clowns that are more aggressive towards eachother and other fish of there species.. but generally the ocellaris are pretty nice. Don't get me wrong though, the occasional bump or bruise or nick in a tail wouldn't be out of the ordinary for these fish if they are together. But usually, if you have a good size tank.. and they don;t like eachother, they will separate and stay in their own little corners. (Ask thincat. His clown has a nice hideout behind a pump lol.) Just think of it this way; the bigger the tank, the more room they have to be away from eachother. The smaller the tank, the more they are going to see eachother, and fight over territory, or anything for that matter. In my opinion, i've found the ocellaris to be nicer than other clowns, but as said before, they still have their quarks.

I kind of like the watchman goby suggestion made above. My suggestion would be the pink spotted goby. Here is mine.

img_1023790_0_cf20341d8247f24f16c2280d9b5ec597.jpg

I kind of like the watchman goby suggestion made above. My suggestion would be the pink spotted goby. Here is mine.

img_1023939_0_cf20341d8247f24f16c2280d9b5ec597.jpg

WOW Awesome picture! I like the watchmen also. I hope to someday have one of those stars. Donno if thats possible with my setup or not?

Is it sometimes difficult to find a pair that get along? At one of the lfs they have them in little cubicles and there is two that always try to fight it looks like...

You are looking for a mated pair. I have a pair they are very entertaining. If I put a net in the tank they will actually swim into it. They are always doing somthing that make you ask "are they suposed to be doing that" very funny fish

Back
Top Bottom