My Fluval Roma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sk3lly

Aquarium Advice Addict
My new plants came today :) i was a bit worried that they were boxed up all weekend but they arrived and were largely still green :) just got to get my co2 setup and upgrade my lighting to LED. Got my ferts and root tabs ready to go. Any comments on my tank
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388426012.052253.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388426087.622521.jpg

Thanks Scotty. Im really looking forward to when it does. Hows your new tank coming along? Started aquascaping yet?

Plants just got here today... They don't look so good :( Will not buy from that seller again. Substrate is supposed to get here friday.

Plants just got here today... They don't look so good :( Will not buy from that seller again. Substrate is supposed to get here friday.

Oh no :( thats not good. Mine were dispatched friday morning, i opened them up at 4.30pm today. Only slight yellowing on my sagittaria platyphylla and my marsilea crenata made it pretty unscathed

Got to order some cut to size acrylic and remake the tank lid so i can get rid of the original lighting hood

This may be sad but MY PLANTS ARE PEARLING!!!! Wooooohoooo lol first time i got them to do it :)

New order of plants today. The last batch. All planted now. Cant wait for them to recover from being in a box for 3 days. Also cant wait for my tank to fill out so i can prune lol
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389898173.666294.jpg

Thanks!! I got ludwigia repens rubin in there thinking it was a dark deep red but its more greenish pink?? Is this normal??

Ah thts ok then. I bought them for their redness. I was disappointed wen they arrived. Pain in the backside to separate and plant as well!!

Just give it time and co2, I have plants doing things I never expected when I first planted changing colours, shooting out runners to halfway across the tank, some growing much faster than I expected some much less than I expected it's all part of the fun of planted tanks.

Back
Top Bottom