My goldfish tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KcTx

Aquarium Advice Activist
I recently upgraded from a 30 gal hex to this oddly shaped 50 gal. I have 2 goldfish 2 Cory cats & a few snails. I've been wanting to put some live plants in my tank but I've heard to the gf would eat almost anything I put it it.

Enjoy,

Kc

Attachments

• image-2869711282.jpg
    image-2869711282.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 139
  • image-3274605222.jpg
    image-3274605222.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 131
  • image-3647234936.jpg
    image-3647234936.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 142
that's really nifty looking o_O and I had zero luck with keeping live plants with goldfish...they destroyed everything I had every time I tried lol

Looks good. I didn't realize Cory's and Goldies could be placed together :)

FishDroid26 said:
:lol: That's what I thought when I first read around AA about Goldfish, but no gf = GoldFish in this Forum not Girlfriend.

Haha I know, it was just a joke

Actually there are plants and goldfish depending on their personalities that do get along. I've had mine with valisnerias, Amazon swords and elodea densa with no problems. You should give them a try.

I had amazon swords with my goldfish. They didn't eat them, but would constantly uproot them. It eventually became a hassle, so I removed the plants.

Great tank!!! Love the dw. Mine are in with some anubias right now and they're doing fine

I've Had mine together for well over a year & have not had any issues. I know that they do better in groups. I have 3 and 2 of the 3 kicked it all the time & the 3rd is a tiny white spec that is balls out all the time. lol

Back
Top Bottom