My hundred dollar fish :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jlk

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here are pics of my beautiful new girl!! She is a broadtail (veiltail) moor imported from Hawaii. They are VERY difficult to breed & she was actually one of the less expensive ones due to a few minor flaws. :)

Attachments

• 100_2846.jpg
    100_2846.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 355
  • 100_2849.jpg
    100_2849.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 325
  • 100_2851.jpg
    100_2851.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 279
Here are pics of my beautiful new girl!! She is a broadtail (veiltail) moor imported from Hawaii. They are VERY difficult to breed & she was actually one of the less expensive ones due to a few minor flaws. :)

Beautiful fish, I like the fins! (y)

Beautiful fish!! What kind? I like it. What is it mixed with?

Awesome looking moor.. I managed to find two beautiful Panda moors about 7 years ago, unfortunately they died a short time later due to my lack of aquarium knowledge at the time..

jlk said:
Shes a broadtail moor. Not mixed with anything- its a specific line of black moors that are bred & produced for their veiltails & fancy finnage. :)

I might get one myself!

Mumma.of.two said:
A moor is a type of goldfish. Not to be kept in a tropical setup FYI.

Oh ok thanks I guess probably can't even afford it but will get a fish tank instead!

she's pretty,but i'd never spend a hundred $ on her.congrats on the new fish all the same

I couldn't justify spending $100 on any fish, but if I ever did, it would definitely be from the goldfish family. She could outlive you if you treat her well! :)

Gorgeous moor. :) Always loved them. What a wonderful find!

very nice looking fish! don't tell the spouse how much it cost!

Back
Top Bottom