My mobile gsp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evil Nick

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just thought this was neat!

Attachments

• IMG_20171112_180413.jpg
    IMG_20171112_180413.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 124
Sure is a better carry than what mine carries around. Keep an eye on it. Wouldn’t want your urchin planing gsp somewhere you don’t want it to take root.

Sure is a better carry than what mine carries around. Keep an eye on it. Wouldn’t want your urchin planing gsp somewhere you don’t want it to take root.

yeah my gsp hasnt gotten out of control, neither has my xenia actually. Ill keep an eye out but its also easy enough to remove, better gsp than hair algae. I finally took out a bunch of rocks and just scrubbed them. sucks though cause a couple of my bigger anchor rocks couldnt be removed so Ill have to scrub and siphon at the same time. maybe I can get my buddy to help me.

True. One man’s nuisance is another man’s joy.
The one tank at the aquarium down at PPG is full of yellow polyps. Usually gives me a good laugh.
Here years ago a member used gsp as a bed for the tank. Looked like grass. Been used to cover the back wall as well. Only difficult to get it to do what you want and then maintain it.

Back
Top Bottom