My new 225 In-Wall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tmcpeek

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here is a pic of my new 225 in wall. Lighting is bad down there so picture is not that good. I plan on plumbing the tank this weekend and doing a leak test with tap water. Then I will fill it up and add sand and live rock.

Well I can't get it to post the pic so I will put it in my gallery

The pic is in my gallery. I will take some better ones once I have the room lit up. I just finished wiring the lights in and now have to hook them up to the main box. Hopefully my tank will be full of water within the next week or so.

Yes it is all new construction. It is a basement that I am turning into a great room. I will post better pics when I have lighting down there and can take some that turn out better. Thanks for all the compliments. Hope to have it filled by Monday.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are the walls around it sheet rock? Sounds like a stupid question I know, but the texture looks different. Bythe way I love the color in the room. Very elegant looking. A Powder Blue Tang will look very nice in the tank. :wink:

Yes they are sheetrocked on. The sheet rock is smooth walled and then faux painted with sea sponges. Thank you for the compliments. I am very pleased with the way it looks and can't wait to get water in the tank.

absolutely fantastic tank and I must say a great job on the construction for the surrounding area as well. 0X

Back
Top Bottom