My new baby sea horse feed info ask

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mjmjhot

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I just got 6 new baby sea horse so tiny got to real look to see then an to find them 3 pairs male an female anyway I've look an ask many people an net what would be good feed them ever one had something deferent to say on what to feed them an don't no witch be best or easier to feed them so if have any info on what mint be good for them I open to info on them read on line an got told few people feed them ship many to chose from but they so small don't think they can eat them mouths so small keep try get pic of my cuties but can't get good one so I open to any ides on what mint be good for my baby's thanks for read an look ford to read what gets wrote about my baby's thanks have nice day an if post this on wrong forum sorry only got net on phone don't give to much info on stuff click on but I'm try

as stated by herp,baby brine shrimp,you should've had a brine shrimp hatchery running 3 days before getting the horses.try and get some live now or even rotifers maybe.

Back
Top Bottom