My new blue dolpin pair :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bully405Customz

Aquarium Advice FINatic
They are just little guys still, but I was super happy to find them. It's hard to find them here lately in Oklahoma. What's everyone think? Any tips for keeping these guys happy?

They are just little guys still, but I was super happy to find them. It's hard to find them here lately in Oklahoma. What's everyone think? Any tips for keeping these guys happy?

Those fish are beautiful coloration. Nice selections!(y) I was wondering, would you be able to post a FTS of your aquarium>
Thank you.

I'm blessed with a very good lfs. They always are very knowledgeable and care about their fish. And yeah of course on the fts. Lol tell me whatcha think about it

Thank you! All everything in it i found out by ponds and creeks out where I live. This tank has come a long ways since the plastic castle it started with about 2 years ago. Lol

Wet pets by Steve in Norman is where I get all my fish and where I go if I need anything. It's a really good place, then there is tanks-a-lot in Purcell which had a pretty impressive selection of cichlids last time I was there. However I still completely recommend wet pets.

Wow! Awesome tank! The fish are great too, I really want to do a (insert noob chiclid lover word here) tank for my next dose of MTS. Congrats to you.

They're the best place. And thank you. If your willing to take the time to take Care if them it's worth it. I love mine.

Back
Top Bottom