My new Castle!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sallysblooms

Aquarium Advice Regular
I put this in another thread, not sure where to add it. We have had this aquarium for over a month. The first picture is what I wanted. Then I wanted a BIG castle! So the last two pics are the new decor. I will be keeping this for a while. LOVE it. Cracks me up seeing the fish swim out of the castle. My moss balls love it there where they are, I try to keep them up front more, ha. But they move back.

img_1514313_0_50668a31ffcbb0cc7054972118c923ac.jpg

img_1514313_1_b3c9d228fd23b9ab4b6565719b519d1d.jpg

Last edited:
Are those all live plants, the ones on the side with the blue blooms are really nice

It was bold move to put such a huge decoration in there, but it looks amazing! I like your plants a lot too. I also love platies. Nice looking tank.

They are all real plant except the ones with blue blooms.

Thanks, I really wanted a big castle!

Glad it looks bigger.

Yes, they DO go inside the castle, ALLLLL the time. It is so funny.

There is just something about this big castle. When the fish would go into the caves, it was nice, but when they go in and out of the castle, it makes me laugh and SMILE!

That's an awesome castle!! Have a castle in one of my Victorian tanks, its so much fun to watch them play "king of the castle" love it!!

Poor little Puffers! ha. They will love it. Hope you find a great one. Most are so small.

Sallysblooms said:
Poor little Puffers! ha. They will love it. Hope you find a great one. Most are so small.

Ya I would only put one in there if I found a big one and that would be 13th century looking.

JoeBob, Small castles are good too! I just needed this one. I was just wondering why most are the smaller ones. But all sizes are good.

That's a great looking castle. When I think of a castle in an aquarium, I think of something tacky that would require a multicolor neon gravel and perhaps a matching bubbling skull.

This one looks fantastic though and really has shown me that there is a more adult look to this particular style of decor.

*on a side note, that plant on the far right, the ribbon plant, is not a true aquatic plant and will eventually rot if left completely submerged for a long period of time.

Back
Top Bottom