My new ID on here should be "stupid"!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gypsyqueen

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I went on other sites looking around and I saw a pic of that jungle test strip and there is a pull apart color chart in the label! *sigh*
I think the turnip truck needs to come back and pick me up off the concrete!!!
Gyp

Its fine, i have had some much worse aqauruim moments than that, but i wont get into talking about that. LOL

:)

LOL me too you guys. A while back I did a PWC in my 20 gallon tank and forgot to fill up my HOB filters (I use a Penguin mini and an Aquaclear 30). I didn't realize what I'd done until my BF got up the next morning and told me that the filters weren't pumping any water. :oops: 8O I thought I'd have some problems but it turned out ok.

I also killed all of my original fish except for 1 when I set up my tank and didn't bother to learn about cycling. :roll: If only I had joined AA while I was a newbie!

Add me to that list I didn't realize that until I read your post. Tell the turnip truck after it picks you up I'm about a half mile down the road :roll:

Test strips? Like for water chemistry? Dip strip test ssssssssuck bigtime, very inaccurate/unreliable. I advise you leave'em on the turnip truck after you have it drop you off at a LFS to pick up liquid reagent test.

They work just fine for what I have. And they are pretty accurate. Everyone uses diffrent products. In fact, that's the first time I've tested my water for anything in quite a few months, and my fish have been fine!
Gyp

Dare to compare the acurracy of test results between test strips and reagents...
Test strips are notoriously inaccurate.
But to each their own :wink: .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom