My new Peacocks!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bully405Customz

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I just got these guys home this afternoon, going back tomorrow for 2 more females. They are said to be sunshine peacock's if I remember right. Can I have more than one male is my 55 gal tank? And what are some other cichlids that are good tank mates with them?? Tell me whatcha think! :) the males name is Sunny. Lol

Love the color! Nd nice bright healthy fish. Where did you get them? Nd i dont think you can have more then one male.

I got them at my lfs, they always have great fish and very knowledgable. The male was expensive but I don't really mind. I'm just ready for fry now! I think they are pretty much full grown too which might be why the price was high. I just couldn't leave them though

I wouldnt either they are just AMAZING!!!!!!!! if you get fry i want some... Lol jk i dont have a big enough tank
only got a 20 gal. :( o well, good luck nd were r u from?

Cool! Nd idk i live with my parents so yea maybe in a few years lol

Oh I see. I've just recently gotten my own house, it's pretty nice. First thing I did was set up my 55 gallon tank.

Hahaha nice! Im gonna get some African Butterfly Cichlids for my 20 gal so yea! Cant wait but if you still have em wen i got my own place id be greatful to have some!

Hey Bully405, this is mine and his name is Sonny LOL
35049-albums1659-picture13033.jpg
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/members/35049-albums1659-picture13033.jpg

I was afraid to get another male peacock for fear of aggression. I settled on these guys instead. I couldn't get anymore sunshine females so I had to order them. I guess you not against hybrids? Have you had any?

Very nice I like the stand haha I never thought to do something like that. May I steal your idea.?

Yeah of course. Lol we were just making due with what we had around. I can't wait to make my actual stand. very soon I hope. You can't see it in that picture but the table is actually broken and it's resting on the blocks. Ha

Back
Top Bottom