My new ten gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jev12

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well here is my new ten gallon tank all setup...what do guys think of it...i have java fern java fern windelov java moss anubia nana and cambomba....I know the scape isn't super great but I will probably be making a couple changes in the future

Attachments

• image-1692709105.jpg
    image-1692709105.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 51
  • image-1356579046.jpg
    image-1356579046.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 56
  • image-3870408589.jpg
    image-3870408589.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 50
  • image-4156696679.jpg
    image-4156696679.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 55
  • image-2024922589.jpg
    image-2024922589.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 47
Looks nice! What fish do you plan to add to it? And what filter do you have on there?

I think it looks very good . Try the center DW just over to the left a titch. Nice set up tho.

Thank you....I'm planing on putting my dragon scale betta in there...and probably my two Pygmy Corey's which I might get a couple more of...and I am also thinking about putting some type of neocaridina shrimp in there I'm not sure wether it will be cherry or yellow or what but something like that

Thank you....I'm planing on putting my dragon scale betta in there...and probably my two Pygmy Corey's which I might get a couple more of...and I am also thinking about putting some type of neocaridina shrimp in there I'm not sure wether it will be cherry or yellow or what but something like that

Cool! Good luck with it!

Ohhh tand the filter is just a whisper power filter that came with it

Ohhh tand the filter is just a whisper power filter that came with it

Ok, I was just asking because I got an AquaClear 50 filter on my 20 gallon and was wanting other people's opinions with them. I was wondering how much noise the AquaClear was supposed to make.

Ohh no I don't have any aqua clear filters on my tanks sorry

Ohh no I don't have any aqua clear filters on my tanks sorry

Oh no, that's fine. I've already made a post and gotten lots of help and advice. I just thought that yours looked kinda similar to mine and thought I'd ask.

Back
Top Bottom