My New White Cheek Tang (PIC)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I would like to introduce to you Sparticus (Sparky) my new White Cheeck Tang.

There will be more pics in my gallery as soon as they are approved. :wink:

Thanks this fish is eating great and has tons of spunk. He actually came via the mail from liveaquaria. I was so surprised to see such a beautiful and healthy fish. This fish would have cost me about 70-80 bucks here. I got him for $39.99.

Thanks for the kind comments. :wink:

Very nice Tang revhtree. I have always wanted one, but I have only seen them as mail order. How much do they charge for shipping on one fish like that? Good luck to you.

Mike

Well I got free shipping with the size order I had. The reg. shipping price would be $29.99. You can get up to $300 worth of stuff for the same shipping price. What I did was save up a little, and got a bunch of stuff at once. :wink:

This fish seems to be very hardy, there are no other demands as far as other tangs. It is very out going, and swims alot. Great Fish! There is like a neon blue strip on the outside edge of his fins. :wink:

congrats rev that is one of my fav fish and you got a beaut :!:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom