My planted 75 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mom2reds

Aquarium Advice Addict
Some of you may have seen some of my other post and know I am working on a low tech planted tank. I just wanted to get some oppinions of the aquascaping. Any suggestions are appreciated
I am running lights for about 8 hours they are t5ho 1 54 watt 6500 1 54 watt plant bulb and the 1 54/420 antic bulb. I have placed root tabs
Current stock is 10 neons
1 ben pleco
8 dwarf sunset gouramis
3 bovilan rams
2 Odessa barbs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 74
Really nice!

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Replace the actinic bulb(or remove it)with another 6500k bulb to start..the actinic is for saltwater applications and not beneficial to freshwater planted tanks..

Getcha feet wet fish tank people!

I'd also reccomend seachem flourish comprehensive, api leafzone and seachem excel(liquid form of co2) to begin with..

Getcha feet wet fish tank people!

Tiger terror I have the antic bulb because I like the affects of it on the fish color I feel it makes the pop and I knew I would have way to much watts per gallon if I had another plant bulb or another 6500k bulb. I am ordering some frets soon just trying to find the cheapest place to order from. Thanks for the help
Shellyx thank you

Tiger terror I have the antic bulb because I like the affects of it on the fish color I feel it makes the pop and I knew I would have way to much watts per gallon if I had another plant bulb or another 6500k bulb. I am ordering some frets soon just trying to find the cheapest place to order from. Thanks for the help
Shellyx thank you

Totally agree. If you want to remain low lighting i would not recommend changing the tube out for another 6500k

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom