My planted tank :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Webby88

Aquarium Advice Newbie
suggestions?!

Attachments

• image-1412670731.jpg
    image-1412670731.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 162
thank you:) the way i see it. the more plants you have the less cleaning you have to do.

Very nice!!! Im new to the planted tanks as I just set up my first, but that looks really awesome!! What about something small floating? I think those are pretty cool!! Good job:)

hcourts said:
Very nice!!! Im new to the planted tanks as I just set up my first, but that looks really awesome!! What about something small floating? I think those are pretty cool!! Good job:)

something floating? wat do you mean? picture?
and thank you for the compliments :)

miran3773 said:
Why the less cleaning? This caught my attention lol

the plants eat all the fish watse. plus the plants give the tank more oxygen. soo more plants less cleaning :)

if this is wrong please tell me, cus iam only new to this.

the plants eat all the fish watse. plus the plants give the tank more oxygen. soo more plants less cleaning :)

if this is wrong please tell me, cus iam only new to this.

You still have to do water changes, but my water stays crystal clear and I don't gravel vac my sand. So I'd say even though I still do weekly maintenance my tank IS cleaner with all my plants.

Coursair said:
You still have to do water changes, but my water stays crystal clear and I don't gravel vac my sand. So I'd say even though I still do weekly maintenance my tank IS cleaner with all my plants.

thankyou for this :) i still do water changes aswell. i find it hard to clean the gravel when i have many plants. any ideas? should i need to worry?

Back
Top Bottom