My plants now I know what I'm doing.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caliban07

Aquarium Advice Addict
If gone from a tank full of dying plants (even beginner plants) to a low light tank that is thriving through the help of some people on here + a little research. Just thought id share some snaps.

Thanks to all that helped. You know who you are.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1419278701.652641.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1419278720.837464.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1419278753.206685.jpg

The last one is a view from my armchair :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Looks great caliban, nice work man! !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Not in pots no. They have a foam and lead round the base. I heard this should be removed?

Yes. You need to space stem plants out so the leaves aren't quite touching, so light can reach bottom.

With Swords, they need root tabs buried under or next to the plant. They grow big roots and swords and crypts are major root feeders.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes. You need to space stem plants out so the leaves aren't quite touching, so light can reach bottom.

With Swords, they need root tabs buried under or next to the plant. They grow big roots and swords and crypts are major root feeders.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeh I have the tabs in location thanks. The wool I will romove. Admittedly the gravel isn't very deep so I just worry I'm gonna come home to a tank full of plants swirling round the surface.

Back
Top Bottom