My pride and joy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LostInFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Here is my 150 gallon discus tank it's got 13 Discus, 11 Cory cats,2 clown loaches,5 bristle nose plecos,8 pentazonas, 2 red clawed shrimp,and a synodontis brichardi catfish

Attachments

• image-3656660527.jpg
    image-3656660527.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 231
Here is my 150 gallon discus tank it's got 13 Discus, 11 Cory cats,2 clown loaches,5 bristle nose plecos,8 pentazonas, 2 red clawed shrimp,and a synodontis brichardi catfish

Beautiful tank! You're discus are stunning i really love these fish :)

Wow! that is beautiful. I am cycling a 125 and I thought about going with Discus. Are they hard to keep?

Thank you I try to keep them healthy with 2 water changes a week. They have been good for me I have been in the hobby for 1 yr now and these are by far the coolest freshwater fish I can find "discus". I also have predatory fish that are cool but they don't do much my discus are always on the move .

Thanks it took some time to get that far lol I started with angel fish then fell in love with Discus

Back
Top Bottom