My stocking list for my 20g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shane l

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Filter : marina s10
50 watt heater
5000 k light
Amazon sword x 2
4 unknown plants
And maybe 1 more plant like java fern
High output bubble wand
Black flourite sand

Stocking
1x guppy (male)
6x black tetras:)
8x neons :)
1x Corey never liked his own kind
1x dwarf gourami

Getting the tank tomorrow. Or Monday
Will be putting old ten g tanks filter plus new one in with the guppy Cory and three black tetras maybe six will keep every one updated with loads of pics if interested. ( I'm so excited :D)

Thanx :) and me to I'm so excited coz my lil betta (gizmo) will be moving into my 30 l from his 15 he is gonna be soooooo happy :)

And u can't wait to get my new black tetras I love them as for neons never had so looking forward to it

Shane l said:
Thanx :) and me to I'm so excited coz my lil betta (gizmo) will be moving into my 30 l from his 15 he is gonna be soooooo happy :)

Haha well I'm sure the space will appreciated :)

But don't forget the pics!

Or I will find you and come see the tank in person lol :p

Lol if u can make it to south Africa then sure I got a pic of my 10 g with all the stuff il be moving to my 20g and theres a lot of tannens from my dw

Sorry my grammar is shocking

Attachments

• image-808528585.jpg
    image-808528585.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 87
I like the plants in the tank.

Gives a nice scale with the large stems, kinda like a forest canopy.

And don't put it past me to go to SA, I'm in need of a holiday lol

If u ever come down there's a great fish store down here at a place called lifestyles.

That plant is a amazon sword and there's a lil one underneath it that is growing in that shade so he will be so happy in the new tabk far a way from his dad :p

And my black w tetras love the cover for
The sword they never leave that corner but shame the 2 pick on the one and he's become pretty stressed :( but I'm sure in a new tank twice the size with a few pals they will all get along :)

Oh and I'm so glad I got payed double at work today :D so more stuff for the tank :) :)

Double pay is always a nice thing!

And once I get myself working again I may have to pop down.

All my friends have been to places there and love it, one even stayed lol!

Awesome it's really great here with all the life. I'm only 16 ( we can legally work here that age ) and I had to pay for all my tanks and fish and my carnivorous plants.

Lol it's 12 here pm

The tank is here with with everything
Got my gourami :)
It also has 20 pounds of sand and a hood

Attachments

• image-773640470.jpg
    image-773640470.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 68
  • image-2886448498.jpg
    image-2886448498.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 68
  • image-3420382838.jpg
    image-3420382838.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 65
You'll want a bulb in the 6500-10000k range for plants to thrive.

I was also thinking of getting 4 bronze Cory cats good or bad idea ? And I'm having problems feeding my 1 because all the other fish eat the food before they get to him

The bulb itself may have a marking on it. 6500K is more of a yellow (full spectrum/daylight) and 10000k is getting more blue. Yours is at the other end (reds) of the spectrum.

That's all

I put in my 3 black widow tetras (the filter is seeded and all the stuff from my established tank is in there ) just so that the bb's have a food source and that they don't die

Attachments

• image-175488959.jpg
    image-175488959.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 46
Get some bigger sinking pellets for the corys. Something to big for the other to get in there mouths.

Back
Top Bottom