my stocking list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

i like fish

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
so ive been creating a list of what i want... not there yet, but still like to be ready for when i am, does this sound alright or is ti too much for a 30 gal?

2 true percs

2 longfin fairy wrasse

rose BTA

toadstool mushroom

green carnation tree coraldevils hand leather coral

capret anenome white and blue

green bubble tip

Why to many anemones for a 30. Stick with 1 BTA and thats about it. Add the clowns and about 1 other fish. You could also do some mushrooms and polyps if you like.

Agreed. Stick with one anenome in a 30 gal. You will run into trouble otherwise. Make sure your tank is mature and water parameters are stable before adding it. Most advocate waiting abut a year before adding an anenome. Why not mix up the fish a bit. Two pers is good, go with one wrasse and maybe a royal gramma and a cool goby. You may even be able to squeeze in a dwarf angel. That would give you great color.

cool, thanks for the ideas, i will wait on the anenome, how long should i wait before adding soft corals and polyps and such? should i start with fish for a while then add them after a month or so, thanks

Yse, start with some fish. Once you have stable water parameters for about three months you can start adding the hardier corals. Mushroom, leathers, zoos and polyps should do okay.

Back
Top Bottom