My Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome set up Are the plants real or fake? and was that a red hook at the end?

What fish do you have? I love your tank by the way!

Thank you Grish, They are some south and Central American cichlids with some African catfish. To name a few: keyhole cichlid, Threadfin Heckelli, blue Acara, silver dollars, Firemouth, royal Acara.

Do you know specifically what the catfish are? I am looking to add a larger catfish to my SA Cichlid tank.

Do you know specifically what the catfish are? I am looking to add a larger catfish to my SA Cichlid tank.
They're definitely Synodontis catfish... I'm thinking eupteris but I'm not well-versed on the genus by any means.

They are synondontis Eupterus, & multipunctatus.

I have a fish sold as synodontis cat. I was told he'd only reach 4 in. So, are one of these a small fish? I saw this one and thought wow he looks like mine × 10!

I have a fish sold as synodontis cat. I was told he'd only reach 4 in. So, are one of these a small fish? I saw this one and thought wow he looks like mine × 10!

There are some dwarfs and I believe the Petricola gets around 5"

it's not a good one, little dude floats around quick, when he comes out.. =)

http://db.tt/nBKHiBjC

thanks for suggestion though, think I have a vid that shows him pretty well, will look later and start new thread =)

That looks like a synodontis cf. Polli they only get to 4". But there are so many different ones its hard to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom