my unexpected 125g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah they are only rated at 350 gph a piece so i figured they would work perfect in my 20l when we convert it to sw eventually, also have some amazing great news!! ....ready for it? ...gonna be adding another fish to our group here within a few weeks:) just have to wait for it, and its def not an everyday common sw fish... not gonna disclose quite yet but its gonna be beyond amazing!!

more none disclosure? when are we going to get to see whats been going on over there????

im soo excited about this!! its gonna cost an arm and a leg, and the gf isnt gonna like me, but its well worth it

and coffee, as soon as its ready for an unveil, i will fully disclose whats happening over my way;)

ok so i been perusing the ORA website just to dream, and i found a website that is selling ORA platinum snowflakes for 69.99, they are on sale right now and usually run 100.00, my question is if you had to choose between an ORA snowflake or Platinum ?? im sooo torn idk which way to go.

huma-huma said:
ok so i been perusing the ORA website just to dream, and i found a website that is selling ORA platinum snowflakes for 69.99, they are on sale right now and usually run 100.00, my question is if you had to choose between an ORA snowflake or Platinum ?? im sooo torn idk which way to go.

What site???? And that's a good question.... Lol

Mines light orange towards the bottom and the top is a little darker. The white flake is white. I'm going to try to take a pic.

It's not really that great but whatever lol it's an iPad.
It's also upside-down...

Attachments

• image-1099117466.jpg
    image-1099117466.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 70
I woudl go with the snowflakes in a heart beat. They are the designer clowns I want, well, other than the black ice ones lol

carey said:
I woudl go with the snowflakes in a heart beat. They are the designer clowns I want, well, other than the black ice ones lol

They mix with true clowns?

Back
Top Bottom