my unexpected 125g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rdnelson99 said:
I mean come on.....Only lasted 20 years. Must have been built on a Monday morning or a Friday afternoon. LOL

I know right!?! They don't build em like they did in the old days.....lmao

Well decided to ditch the half-useful palm sander for some liquid stripper. Its a gel form so it doesn't run all over the place and works quite effectively. Have to work 3-11 today but am taking two doors with me so should have them done by end of the day

I Found a craftsman jigsaw in the dumpster at my storage area (yes I do check). It is all chrome and steel so I know it is old. Works just fine.

cabezon said:
I Found a craftsman jigsaw in the dumpster at my storage area (yes I do check). It is all chrome and steel so I know it is old. Works just fine.

Those are indestructible. Problem is they are not grounded or double insulated. Make sure you are in a dry area when you use it. LOL

Lol... I think he took (2) days off and couldn't take it anymore. Had to get his AA fix. :)

Yeah about that... couldn't do it. My girl and I talked about it. I am def limiting myself though

Ok so I know this is gonna be a really far out there question, but does anyone know of a site that sells mimic octopus? Just seen a show on tv about them and I am absolutely mesmerized! I know they don't live long and are hard to care for but id like to finds site that sells them

huma-huma said:
Ok so I know this is gonna be a really far out there question, but does anyone know of a site that sells mimic octopus? Just seen a show on tv about them and I am absolutely mesmerized! I know they don't live long and are hard to care for but id like to finds site that sells them

You should stop watching tanked....

Dang now you got me interested as well
but I kno its not going to happen if ever unless I come up with $1,000 and a 20 gallon for feeder crabs. I'll sleep over it and decide which comes first the motorcycle I've been saving for or the mimic octopus.........

rdnelson99 said:
Those are indestructible. Problem is they are not grounded or double insulated. Make sure you are in a dry area when you use it. LOL

Bah. Everything in forida is on concrete slab. Spill salt water, and touch the tank. Zap. I think I am used to being the ground.

Tank stand is moving along slowly... idk what type of stain/paint they used on this stand but WOW is it thick and stubborn... if I would've known it was gonna take this mug work I would've left it alone. Next project after stand is done? Doing a built-in qt tank that will sit right inside the left side door

Back
Top Bottom