my unexpected 125g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just looked at them... 400 to ship too?!? That's a lot to pay for shipping..

Its listed for local pick up...seeing as to how there's not a HUGE demand for 72" fixtures and I don't have the money right this moment, im going to wait to see if it sells or not...if it doesnt im gonna make an offer

you guys certainly are lucky today! rdnelson's getting free frags, you're geting hecka cheap fish... I'm a little jealous-and tired of waiting for my new dt to arrive!

lol thanks all...idont know if im actually going to get him, depends on if the seller still has him but lets hope. he wanted 50 for the angel but i can buy him from the lfs for that so im gonna offer him 20-25 and see what he says

Still 6" is an amazing deal. First I'd try and get his number so even if he declines you can give him another offer before he ignores you because he may think that you aren't serious about it and that it may be a low offer to him. Just my 2 cents :D

He is t responding to my emails... im going to text him now...I don't care if its 12:10 am .....im determined

Back
Top Bottom