My very first tank. 100 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jpb1216

Aquarium Advice Activist
Well tell me how I did. Sorry the fish pictures arent that great. It's difficult to snap a shot of denison barbs and zebra danios. And both my hifin pleco are way too camera shy to come out. Not anywhere near full stock yet. I only started adding fish 3 weeks ago.

image-1353579785.jpg

image-138588196.jpg

image-1540537099.jpg

image-3897905038.jpg

image-419687830.jpg

The first one is the full tank. You can't really see the drift wood on the right

Those denison barbs are looking good. What a great space for them in a 100G. Please post again on a later date when you make more additions.

Thanks, Jpb. The videos are not really clear but I get the idea.

I need a blue fish and I'm gonna go with some Mickey Mouse platies I think. I got some amazon frogbit coming in within the next week so it's coming together well if I say so muself

Just another idea here..Emperor tetras have a beautiful blueish/purplish hue when comfortable and in the right lighting. They're amazing active and social fish as well!

Hey Jpb where did you get the tank from and how much $ ? I wanna get a 100gallon

If your thinking of buying new and want a quality made tank for a decent price. Look at the juwel vision 450 or the juwel rio 400. Both are 450litres

No idea. It's been in my family for like 30 years and I pulled it out of my grandfathers garage and set it up.

Wish I had a hundred gallon just laying around for grabs. Good size for a first one though. Makes maintaining water parameters a breeze.

Back
Top Bottom