For Sale: Mystery snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artzechic

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
***had to repost this and update some contact info**
Hi,
My pm message box is filling up faster than I can empty it with people wanting baby blue snails. I'd like to ask everyone who is interested in snails to please email me at artzechic@gmail.com from now on if it says that my message box is full. Put "Interested in Snails" as the subject. Or, you can post a reply on this thread if you don't want to email. :) Pictures of my snails are on my profile in my photo albums, and I'm also posting some on here. I'm creating a waiting list for everyone who is interested in getting some snails but has to wait for the new ones to hatch. I'm trying to organize it so that I can keep track of who messages me first and such. This is the information you need to know:

About the snails you are buying:
- They will be between 1 and 3 weeks of age.
- They are Blue mystery snails
- They will not hurt live plants (I have them in a completely planted tank) :)
- They help keep tank clean
- They can grow about the size of a ping pong ball (my mom snail is this size)
- They can live 2-4 years depending on care and such.

The COST:
- $1.00 per snail
- $7 shipping charge (covers the breather bags and the flat rate priority ship)

If you have any other questions, email me for the fastest reply, or reply to this thread, or pm me. :)

***If you want to be put on the waiting list, I need your username on here, and the number of snails you will be wanting.***

~Liz~

581409_10201000711116421_2057373713_n.jpg

1075623_10201000706716311_144829598_n.jpg

So far this is the waiting list:

1. KPhilly25
2. Wiggles24
3. Justin0724
4. Bigfish99
5. wutdidyousay

Let me know if you want to be added or if I forgot you, and I'll add you. :)

Back
Top Bottom