name some colourful freshwater fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DAZZLER87

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi everyone
well i have in my 33 gallon tank

1 male bolivian ram
1 male dwarf gourami
1 female honey gourami
8 cardinal tetras

all get on really well.

heres my tank below and as you can see its very colourful lol and i want some more colourful fish.well im off to the lfs today and need some ideas from you lovely people;)

what colourful fish would you say goes well with my current stocking??:fish2:

P4060949-1.jpg

Is it cycled?
Params?
How long have the gourami been together- they and the ram will probably kill each other

Either purple passion danios or pearl danios. Livebearers like mollies, platies and guppies get really nice colors too. Orange laser cories or else albino cories.

yes its cycled has been for 2 years.so alls good thanks;).ive been keeping fish for 6 years im not a newbie at keeping them,im only a newbie to the site.
the ram and gourami have been together for 9 months no problems as far, personally i cant see that happening.anyway i decided to get some rummynose tetras.im happy:)

How about some rainbows the turquoise are very colourful and so are the dwarfs and boesmanies when they are fully grown.

Either purple passion danios or pearl danios. Livebearers like mollies, platies and guppies get really nice colors too. Orange laser cories or else albino cories.
I like the Bumblebee/Honeybee platies really well, as well as the Blue Mickey Mouse platy. If you are going cories then I would say the Peppered or the Zygatus cory are really pretty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom