Name your Hybrid!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikeISright

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just as a fun thing to do this summer, im combining my love of fish with my love of drawing and creating a "name your hybrid" thread where you guys can name two fish that you always wanted to see a hybrid of and i will make a drawing of what i picture it to look like i my head. I think this could get pretty crazy and interesting at the same time :). Also allow me at least 3 days to make a drawing and i will keep you posted on progress!

Haha lets stick with FW now and we can move to saltwater later seeing i have yet to keep a saltwater.. Sorry i should have said that earlier :)

mikeISright said:
Haha lets stick with FW now and we can move to saltwater later seeing i have yet to keep a saltwater.. Sorry i should have said that earlier :)

:( ok..i want a Goscer. A Guppy/Oscar mix!! Hahah

I want the prettiest fish mixed with the ugliest fish!

How bout an angelfish mixed with a hatchet fish.... :D

Nu-Nu the eel said:
I want the prettiest fish mixed with the ugliest fish!

How bout an angelfish mixed with a hatchet fish.... :D

Hatchets arent the ugliest! Combine an angel with a pleco lol

I think you got alot of pictures to draw! This is going to be awesome... Im really looking forward to the gosker!!!

Ok tire track eel and zebra coming up. And question do u actually want an angel and a pleco?

Nah, I won't make you draw that one. :) I think an angel and a hatchet will be awesome

Consider yourself lucky lol, that woulld be a hard one!! hahaah jk

Electric Blue Jack Dempsey with a Green Terror! :) or a Cardinal Tetra with a Bala Shark! That would be a good looking fish.

Ok lets pause. Ill try to have the first five o there by tomorrow! After that lets hear some more hybrids!

Back
Top Bottom